Wednesday 25 January 2017

Place available on Stitch course

Someone has cancelled their place on my Stitch course on Tuesday March 14th. Please contact me through my web site if you are interested.
This is for 4 people only in my studio so rather special

Many people have asked me to repeat this workshop where you will go back to basics and learn about 30 embroidery stitches in a day and will leave confident that you can apply them to other projects.
This day will be devoted to learning,exploring and revisiting common hand stitches. Each group of stitches will be demonstrated and you will build up a small sample collection which by the end of the day you will be able to make in to your own little "Stitch Bible". I will also show you examples of the way stitches can further be developed and stretched after the course. You will be able to choose do your samplers on to old starched table linen, or pieces of wool blanket and a small piece of quilt will be used as a cover for your book. This is for beginners or those who are a bit rusty and want to be reminded .


No comments:

Post a Comment